I hope you've enjoyed the past two weeks of BACK-TO-SCHOOL features at Rook No. 17. Yesterday, I introduced the concept of the LUNCH LAUNCH PARTY -- like a cookie-exchange, but with healthy foods geared toward a child's lunchbox.
|I love using these molds and this|
sweet little Kawaii bunny is one of my favorites!
Speaking of school lunches, hard-boiled eggs make a great high-protein snack to pack in your child's lunchbox. Have you seen these adorable Egg/Sushi Molds making their way around the blogosphere? These little plastic molds easily transform a simple hard-boiled egg or sushi-rice ball in to a charming treat. Simply boil your eggs, peel while still hot, and enclose inside the molds. Chill, then serve!
|An egg shaped as a car --|
WholePort has generously offered to give TWO lucky Rook No. 17 followers a set of molds of their choice. If you're a crafter or baker, you'll want to check out WholePort. They have an incredible selection of craft, sewing, art and baking supplies at terrific prices.
ENTER TO WIN
Mandatory to enter:
1. Follow Rook No. 17 and leave a comment saying that you:
2. "LIKE" WholePort on Facebook and say hello on their wall -- or --
3. "FOLLOW" WholePort on Twitter
For additional entries (leave a separate comment for each):
1. "LIKE" Rook No. 17 on Facebook
2. "FOLLOW" Rook No. 17 on Twitter
3. Tweet about the giveaway: Have you seen the adorable egg/sushi molds being given away at Rook No. 17? http://bit.ly/rr6Fht
|YOUR CHOICE OF ONE SET|