Earlier this week I shared the Warm-Fuzzy Valentines that my girls and I made last year.
This year, we're making these fun and colorful valentines with mini heart mazes attached. They're a-MAZE-ingly easy and fun to make!
Here's what you need:
- "a-MAZE-ing Valentine" Printable (Download free HERE)
- Heavy white cardstock
- Large removeable glue dots
- Small plastic maze puzzles
- (purchased mine from Oriental Trading ($7 for 72 pieces)
- Optional: Decorative edge shears
Step 1: Download the free template HERE. Print on heavy white cardstock.
Step 2: Cut out with regular or decorative edged scissors.
Step 3: Place a glue dot on the back of a maze.
Step 4: Center in place over the green heart on the card and press to adhere.
Pin It Now!